Nanotech has enforced stringent guidelines to ensure employees in our offices, labs and production facilities are making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other, with most working from home. We have halted all travel and are leveraging technology for regular meetings and team collaborations. Social distancing is proven to be one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of illness during an outbreak. With patience and cooperation, we can all do our part to combat COVID-19. We are:
• Making changes in everyday routines to minimize close contact with others.
• Maintaining a distance of 6 feet from each other and avoiding non-essential gatherings.
• Leveraging technology for regular meetings, team collaborations & halting unnecessary travel.
• Conducting a risk assessment of key functions in each department and have action plans to avert potential arising issues.
• Following the guidance from Public Health Canada, CDC, and WHO to ensure a safe working environment in all our facilities.
• Developing emergency succession plans for key roles within Nanotech, as our commitment to sustaining a healthy functioning organization for stakeholders and investors.
• Providing additional cleaning resources, housekeeping services, tissues, no-touch trash cans, automatic soap dispensers, disinfectants, and disposable towels to clean work surfaces.
To know more about social distancing, click here.