Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, the Sales Executive will be responsible for finding, closing, and managing strategic accounts for Nanotech’s Commercial brand protection business. As Nanotech’s first Sales Executive in the EMEA market, this role is appropriate for a “hunter” with demonstrated success in growing a territory by establishing net new business. Working from a home office, the territory is EMEA with a focus on Europe. Success will be measured by delivering new opportunities, new account acquisition, and commercial market revenue growth.
- Prospecting – Leverages existing contacts and prospecting methods. Finds new opportunities for Nanotech products using networking, market research, referrals, and direct contact (e.g. calling, email).
- Closing – Advances and ultimately closes opportunities by following the defined Nanotech sales process. Completes all internal tasks and prospect requested tasks in order to advance opportunities through the sales process until a purchase order is received.
- Strategic Account Management – Cultivates existing customer relationships, penetrates accounts via multiple buying influences (individuals), identifies and closes new opportunities, and grows revenues. Regularly presents and updates the predefined account plan tool for each strategic account.
- Reporting – Accurately forecasts opportunities and regularly updates notes in the Nanotech Salesforce database, following the defined sales process. Regularly reports on account/opportunity activities.
- Market Feedback – Provides customer generated market feedback to marketing, sales management, and operations to help with the positioning of existing products and drive the product roadmap.
- Travel – Significant EMEA travel requirement. Ability to travel on planned and short notice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education – A post-secondary degree or above.
- Experience – A minimum of five years sales experience selling brand protection or enhancement solutions direct to premium brands or to label manufacturing, branding or the packaging industry. Strong preference for someone from the anti-counterfeiting industry such as hologram manufacturers or online brand protection companies.
- Previous Quota – Demonstrable achievement of a minimum €2,000,000 quota for at least 3 years. Consistent achievement of 100%+ of quota. Manager references to support quota achievement will be required.
- Technical – Strong ability to apply knowledge and understanding of technology (e.g., optics, physics, engineering), identify technical customer needs, and provide input to product development on security features development.
- Communication – Strong ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing and make presentations to a wide range of audiences, with the ability to adapt content and style to various audiences. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster collaborative working relationships among internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Characteristics – Motivated, self-driven, hard-working professional. Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while working on multiple tasks. Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, under tight deadlines.
- Computer – Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Sales Tools – Strong experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred). Miller Heiman Strategic Sales experience an asset.
Where ideas and innovation meet.
Nanotech Security Corp. is a leading innovator of nano-optic image technologies used in anti-counterfeiting applications. Nanotech’s KolourOptik® technology was inspired by unique structures found on the wings of the Blue Morpho butterfly. Our nano-optic technology creates easy to authenticate security and branding images through a unique interaction of natural light with a grid of nano-sized indentations. In addition to its nano-optic technology, Nanotech produces optical thin film, a high security material with color shift capabilities. This color shift film has been the standard for document security for over two decades as it is extremely difficult to reproduce or simulate.
Nanotech is poised to undergo significant growth in the coming year. The Company has obtained contracts to supply its leading-edge technology to several issuing authorities and other security focused customers worldwide. Nanotech’s growth potential offers an exciting opportunity for a creative thinker who conceives original designs and brings them to life.
Nanotech Security Corp. is a public company, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Nanotech strives to create a corporate culture that values input and encourages individuals to express themselves in a team environment.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Email your application to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter with your resume and use the position title in the subject line of your email. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Note: We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time.